FDI Equity Inflows in Economic Development in India
S. Chandrasekar1, M K. Ganeshan2, C. Vethirajan3

1Dr. S. Chandrasekar, Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce, Madura College Autonomous, Madurai (Tamil Nadu), India.
2M K. Ganeshan, Ph.D Research Scholar, Alagappa Institute of Management, Government College, Kalanivasal (Tamil Nadu), India.
3Dr. C. Vethirajan, Professor Head, Department of Corporate Secretaryship, Alagappa Institute of Management, Government College, Kalanivasal (Tamil Nadu), India.
Manuscript received on 19 January 2020 | Revised Manuscript received on 02 February 2020 | Manuscript Published on 05 February 2020 | PP: 197-201 | Volume-8 Issue-4S5 December 2019 | Retrieval Number: D10471284S519/2019©BEIESP | DOI: 10.35940/ijrte.D1047.1284S519
Open Access | Editorial and Publishing Policies | Cite | Mendeley | Indexing and Abstracting
© The Authors. Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP). This is an open access article under the CC-BY-NC-ND license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/)

Abstract: Outside Direct Investment nation’s economic background. In nations just as India, Do assets’s movements isn’t meant by the nation of origin to the host nation yet in addition incorporates the conversational practices associated with the executives, joint endeavors, innovation move, and information, and so on. The present pattern in Foreign Direct Investment aids the upliftment of India with regards to mostly employment buildings and that lifts the amount of fare of the hosting nation. The countries like India are selected to invest because, low-cost labor, huge market size, enormous natural, corporal resources and having young graduates. The Indian government one of the hug initiatives make in India policy, skill India, digitalization, sustainable economic growth, etc. The government of India launched major sector-wise divided into infrastructure, automotive, pharmaceuticals, service, railways, chemicals, textiles, airlines, etc. Huge shareholders have contributed to the Foreign Direct Investment in India, but 80% of cumulative Foreign Direct Investment Is due to the top ten countries. The remaining inflows 20% of shared by the rest of the world from 2013 to 2019. However, among these top ten countries, only Mauritius contributed to the lion share of investment in India. This paper focuses to attempt the analysis of Foreign Direct Investment and economic development in India. The researcher has analyzed the different according to various partitions.
Keywords: FDI, Management, Capital, Joint Ventures, Technology, Host Country.
Scope of the Article: Computational Economics